6.02 - Disease information sources
- State departments of primary industries and agriculture, as well as other government bodies.
- Private veterinarians and consultants.
- MLA has a range of publications on diseases and beef cattle health including:
Reference books available from libraries or online suppliers such as:
- Diseases of Livestock by TG Hungerford, 1990, McGraw-Hill, Sydney.
- Livestock Diseases in Australia by T Brightling, 2006, CH Jerram & Associates, Mt Waverley, Victoria.
- Stock Diseases by A Brightling, 1994, Inkata Press, Sydney.
- Diseases of Cattle in Australasia by TJ Parkinson, JJ Vermunt and J Malmo, 2010, VetLearn, Wellington, New Zealand.