7.06 - Additional information sources
- Beef CRC Booklet (2009), On the growth path to profit.
- Egan, AF, Ferguson, DM, and Thompson, JM (2001), Consumer sensory requirements for beef and their implications for the Australian beef industry, Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 41, 855-859.
- Griffith GR, Rogers HJ, Thompson JM and Dart C (2009), The aggregate economic benefits from adoption of Meat Standards Australia, Australasian Agribusiness Review.
- McGilchrist Peter (2011), Targeting seasonal spikes in dark cutting, Prograzier Spring 2011.
- McKiernan WA (2002), Importance of various cattle traits in the national livestock reporting system Proceedings of the 24th Australian Society of Animal Production Conference, Adelaide, July 2002.
- Slack-Smith A, Griffith G, Thompson J (2009), The cost of non-compliance to beef market specifications. Australasian Agribusiness Review 17, 178-190.
- Walmsley, BJ, Oddy VH, McPhee, MJ, Mayer, DG and McKiernan, WA (2010), BeefSpecs a tool for the future: On-farm drafting and optimising feedlot profitability, Australian Farm Business Management, 7:29-35.
- Wilkins JF, McKiernan WA, Irwin J, Orchard B, Barwick SA (2009), Performance of steer progeny of sires differing in genetic potential for fatness and meat yield following post-weaning growth at different rates: 1. Growth and live animal composition. Animal Production Science, 49(6), 515-524.